Saturday, September 26, 2009

stop bothering me!!

Honestly, this question really never come across my mind at all..I know that none of my family read my blog..that's why I typing it at here..I really dislike...hate...and I can tell you that I really CAN'T ACCEPT it...and I don't want it to be happen..I don't mind nor give a damn to whoever saying me selfish or not understanding..who ever dare to come to me and talk those craps to me..I won't give face to them neither..only if you are me..and you facing the same situation with me..then you got the right to talk with me about that..or else..please keep your mouth shut..and don't bother me..and don't ever give me that kind of expression or face showing that I'm the one who wrg..please..your dad is still around..and you will never understand my feeling..you won't feel anything when the needle is not poke on you..things will always easy to say rather than do..although you say you won't mind but when it's really happen on you then another different story..don't ever try to fool around with me about this..I really meant it..

and bare in your mind...I hate ppl trying to hide things from me..and act like nth...you think I'm stupid or what? please don't try to tell lie or create a story..just try to make ppl feel that you don't know anything at all..I'm not blind nor deaf..

seriously, I will hate you and I don't mind let others put the blame on me..as I say..I dont give a damn to anyone of u when comes to this..


No comments:

Post a Comment