Monday, August 24, 2009

@.@


I don't know whether it is a good news or a bad one..these few days I've been rushed myself for the reports..just to make sure that I got enough of time for preparing my AMT quiz which fall on this thurs...BUT BUT...today, our lecturer told us that the quiz will be postphone and let us know when the exact date is confirm..I wish to finish the quiz so that I can move on to another killing subject, CVS which will fall on the next fri...sigh~~~

well, more chapters we have to cover as the date for the quiz carry forward to week 12 or 13...and I really don't understand why we need to study all those clinical stuffs for AMT...i know that we are going to apply it during our clinical in yrs 4...but but..i think that things we study now more or less about the same vt what my frenz studying in medi course..wth!!!!!!

how are we going to study all those pathology when we dont even know the basic stuff?????????

haizz...i think i should stop merungut now and back to my notes...it's no use to crying over spilled milk...everything is just too late...T-T



No comments:

Post a Comment