Sunday, August 30, 2009

Gone far far away


Everything will change from time to time...You can own everything and be the happiest one in the world but you might lost everything just within a sec...

I used to be the luckiest one last two years ago but now, I don't think I'm de luckiest anymore...not bcoz of I lost everything but I had lost someone who really love me and care for me...sometimes when I heard my frenz talk about their daddy, I will just keep quiet and just give a smile to them..seriously, I'm not jealous instead I feel happy for my frenz..just that I think myself how come he leave me so early? If god really exist, then why god don't let me to have my daddy till I grew up?

today I went to the temple and pray for my daddy and my grandpa..when I saw until my dad name on the board there, suddenly I feel like speechless...lots of memories come across my mind...this year is the second time I come here and pray for my dad..I still remember my dad use to joke even during the ceremony...he said, ''u all try to count how much they earn for this kind of ceremony?''..juz a paper thingy you all willing to pay for 300 plus..500 plus...he even ask us to try to burn the gigantic ship which made up of paper before the ceremony starts..see what will happen...haih all these can only bcome my memory deep down my heart...

I miss my dad so much....

No comments:

Post a Comment